Monday 6 October 2014

Cruising with my bro

Another trip to the boat and this time my brother can make it so off we head back into the Gulf Islands after being away from the boat too long. This time there are two Sailor Spilly's on board as my big little brother come too along with my Uncle Dave.
First point of business is to load up with timber for a delivery run to a mates place. I got more comments from the old salts walking the dock about how nice the timber was than how nice my boat was.
The crew having loaded timber boards for delivery to Saturna Island
My younger brother Anthony taking charge on the was to Saturna
Delivery complete and enjoying a beer with the locals, oh what a life to live in Gulf Islands
Checking out the rig before heading out
View from the top of the mast about 60ft up in the air
The work is done now time for some play exploring the Islands and off too Montague Harbour amongst other places.






No comments:

Post a Comment