Saturday 13 August 2016

Last things heading for the boat

So the last things in Fort McMurray are now packed up. I had to get my mate Brodie to take stuff down to Greyhound because I don't have a car no more as I sold it at the yard sale. So I shipped it off to Vancouver Island where I will be next week to do final preperations for the big boat trip.


No that this is gone I am back to living out of a back pack again just like when I first arrived in Fort McMurray. In fact it is funny how things go in a circle as I am now back renting a room from my mate Jesse whose place was the first placed I stayed in when I first came to Fort McMurray. The circle it completes with this was kind of symbolic as I get ready to leave Fort McMurray on the next adventure.
Counting down to departure date 27th Sept. start sailing for San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment